Chapters and groups
Setting up a Chapter is a great way to build up your network of contacts and strengthen your links with LSBU.
Alumni chapters are formal groups run by LSBU graduates to help our alumni to build professional and social networks and stay in contact with the University. Chapters can be organised around a geographical area, a subject, a graduation year, a hall of residence, a profession or industry sector or a particular interest area. For example, LSBU Cyprus Chapter or LSBU Computing Chapter.
Any member of the LSBU Alumni Association can initiate a Chapter.
- Read the Guide to Chapters
- Identify the Alumni Chapter you wish to initiate (e.g. alumni based in Beijing)
- Identify 10 alumni, this the minimum number of people needed to sustain a Chapter. (The Alumni Office may be able to help)
- Complete the New Chapter Application Form (Found in the Guide to Chapters)
- Set up an interim Committee
- Recruit members and launch the new Chapter
If you are keen to set up an alumni chapter, we would love to hear from you. Please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
back to top
Please note that online groups do not express the views of the University. Please email email@example.com if you would like to have your online group featured here.
LSBU Islamic Society
Is a Facebook group with the aim to facilitate the interests of the whole Muslim community at LSBU.
LSBU Old Boys Rugby Club
A Facebook group for previous students of LSBU who were dedicated player/fan to the University’s rugby team.
back to top