Erasmus+ Grants

Erasmus+ Grant for recent Graduates!

Translating your hard-earned degree into a career can be tricky, especially at the start. However, did you know that graduates with international experience on average enjoy a higher starting salary?

The Erasmus+ Traineeship programme gives you an opportunity to intern in Europe while receiving up to €540 per month to help with living costs! The European Commission sponsors the programme and despite Brexit we have funding available until 31 May 2023.

Eligibility

All recent graduates can apply and there are a few things to consider:

  • Your internship needs to be related to your studies
  • It needs to last a minimum of 2 months
  • It needs to be in Europe

How to apply

The funding is available for up to 12 months after you graduate, so why not explore your options? It is up to you to find and apply for your dream internship.  

Once your placement is confirmed you should get in touch with us and we will support you with applying for the grant. If successful, you will receive 70% of the grant when you start the internship and remaining 30% upon completion. Please keep this in mind when budgeting for your time abroad.

Once you complete your internship you can request a Europass Mobility Document that is widely recognised by employers in Europe and helps you record your training abroad.

Find out more

You can find out more about Erasmus+ Traineeships on the Erasmus+ website.

If you have any questions or wish to apply, please get in touch with us at erasmus@lsbu.ac.uk.

To find out more about Erasmus+ at LSBU, please read our Erasmus+ Charter (PDF File 994 KB), awarded by the European Commission and our Erasmus Policy statement (PDF File 104 KB).

VOLUNTEERING

We believe its’s what you do that matters. Find an opportunity to share your knowledge and experience with students and recent graduates.

Get Involved

 

EVENTs

Join us at one of our free LSBU alumni professional development events where you can network with other alumni, students and staff.

Get involved

 

© London South Bank University 2019